Due to their broad range of flexibility, VESTAMID
ME grades are used in different parts of catheter construction – it may be the distal end, requiring a low modulus for non-traumatic insertion, or the proximal end, needing a high modulus for force and torque transmission.
ME materials are available as standard and bonding-modified grades, which adhere to EFEP fluorpolymers.
- High flexibility & elasticity
- Good Rebound properties
- High Impact resistance
- Excellent dimensional stability
- High chemical resistance
- Easy processability & colorability
- Free of volatile plasticizers
- Gamma, EtO and autoclave sterilizable
- Tough and resilient
To learn more about VESTAMID
and our other specialty materials for medical devices, please download our brochures.